| || |
Autism Behavioral Consulting, or ABC, provides evidence-based behavior analytic services and Social Thinking® instruction to children with autism and related disorders of all ages. Each student is assessed using a variety of sources which may include The revised version of the ABLLS ®, Woodcock-Johnson® III NU Tests of Achievement, or an informal Social Thinking® assesssment . Instruction techniques may include Discrete Trial Training, Verbal Behavior, Relationship Development Intervention®, or Floortime®.
- Every student is unique and deserves a specialized program according to their needs and desires.
- Every student deserves to have fun and enjoy "work" time.
- Every student needs to develop a means of communication.
- Every student capable of it needs to learn to be a social thinker.
- Every family should be involved in and participate in home therapy.
- Every family should understand their child's educational placement, goals, and progress and be an active participant in that child's educational life.
- Every parent should be listened to and respected as to what they want their child learning and doing and seen as the primary team leader on their child's team.
To inquire about services, please contact Carla Marxmiller at email@example.com or 360-524-2306.
Contact Audra Jensen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact Debbie McCord at email@example.com.
Contact Alicia Like at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact Amanda Melby at email@example.com.
Contact Beth-Ann Joyner at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact Heather Schwartz at email@example.com.
Contact Mary Kilway at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ABC location (Vancouver):
9901 NE 7th Ave. Suite C-116
Vancouver, WA 98685
ABC location (Portland):
129 NE 102nd Ave. Suite E
Portland, OR 97220
Home - Services - Rates - Staff - What is autism? - What is ABA? - What to Expect
Autism Behavioral Consulting - 9901 NE 7th Ave. Suite C-116, Vancouver, WA 98685
129 NE 102nd Ave. Suite E, Portland, OR, 97220
Phone: (360) 524-2306 - Fax: (360) 573-0404 - Email: email@example.com
© Autism Behavioral Consulting